- When will my order arrive?
We dispatched orders within 3 business days. For standard postage, Australia Post takes between 2-7 business days.
- I need to change my delivery address
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed and the parcel has been dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to make changes to the delivery address. Please double check that the correct delivery address and postcode has been entered into the shipping information fields to avoid delivery delays.
- My order hasn’t arrived on time? Please copy the tracking number we provided you in your shipping confirmation email and paste it into the Australia Post tracking box, found
- If your tracking details say “In transit” you can rest assured your order is safely on its way.
- If your tracking details say “Awaiting collection at (Insert Name) Post Shop” and you haven’t received a collection slip, please head to the post office and give them your tracking number for immediate parcel collection.
- If your tracking details say “Contact Sender” it may mean that your delivery address may have been incorrect and your order is being returned to us. Contact us and we will sort it for you.
- Unfamiliar smell from limewood blocks ?
Our wood is sourced from sustainably managed forest in Russia and China.We use lime, beech, maple and pine wood for our wooden products.
For limewood, there is an earthy scent. Due to the insufficient airing after the package, you may feel the smell is quite strong when you open the package, however this is natural and completely harmless, and it will decrease over time.
- Where are they made?
We work directly with our manufacturers for all our products and our manufacturers are located in China. Without a middleman(like alibaba), you are getting an unbeatable price from Joykids.
- Are your products safe for kids?
Your family's health and safety is our priority. We always do a lot of research before launching our new product and they all meet the current Australian & New Zealand (AS/NZS ISO - 8124.1/2/3) safety standards.
Note: The AS/NZS 8124 standards provide testing methods for physical and mechanical, flammability and heavy metal requirements.
- Are your toys made ethically?
Joykids only source timber from FSC certified manufacturers. Our manufacturers are FSC certified, which means that they operate in an environmentally, economically, and socially responsible way.